Ball's main characteristics and application
The main characteristics of valve itself is compact, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance, regular spherical surface and seal in the closed state, the media can not easily be eroded, easy operation and maintenance for water, solvents, acids, and natural gas and other general work media, but also for working conditions of media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc., in various sectors has been widely used. Ball valve can be the whole, it can be modular.
1. Fluid resistance is small, full bore ball valve basically no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Compact and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the current valve sealing surface material widely used plastic, sealing, and can be completely sealed. In the vacuum system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, opening and closing rapidly, from fully open to fully closed as long rotation 90 °, to facilitate remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple ball valve, seals are generally active, are relatively easy to replace demolished.
6. In the fully open or fully closed, the ball and seat sealing surface and the dielectric isolation, through the media, will not cause the valve sealing surface erosion.
7. Wide range of applications, from small diameter to a few millimeters to a few meters from the high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. The valve opening and closing process of wiping resistance, it can be used with the suspended solid particles in the medium.